RESTAURANTS & COFFEE
Whether you’re in need of a study-session caffeine boost or a quick bite to eat, Eleven13 Apartments near CSU is surrounded by great options. Explore the coffee shops, restaurants, and eateries in the area, and we promise you’ll find something you love!
- Mo Jeaux’s Bar and Grill, Fort Collins
- Krazy Karl’s Pizza and Sport Bar, Fort Collins
- Café de Bangkok, Fort Collins
- Waltzing Kangaroo, Fort Collins
- Momo Lolo Coffee Shop, Fort Collins
- Rocky Mountain Bagel Works, Fort Collins
RETAIL & SHOPPING
One of the things Eleven13 off campus apartment residents love the most? Living so close to the local grocery stores and shopping. After all, everyone’s got to make that last-minute run to the store at some point, and it’s a whole lot easier without the commute.
- Campus West Shops, Fort Collins
- Munchies Super Market, Fort Collins
- King Soopers, Fort Collins
PARKS & RECREATION
When you live at Eleven13 off campus student apartments, there’s no shortage of things to do. In true Colorado fashion, the neighborhood is home to several beautiful parks, walking paths, and adventure, so you can enjoy the outdoors at every corner. Take a peek at some of our most popular stops near CSU below.
- CSU Canvas Stadium, Fort Collins
- City Park, Fort Collins
- Foothills Green, Fort Collins